Online renting guide
WE KINDLY ASK YOU TO THINK ABOUT YOUR SAFETY AROUND WATER.
YOU ARE OBLIGED TO USE THE LIFE VESTS WHEN USING THE RENTED EQUIPMENT AT ALL TIMES.
THE LEVEL OF WATER BY THE SHORE IS VERY HIGH, CHILDREN THEREFORE MUST BE ALWAYS ACCOMPANIED BY ADULTS WHEN SPENDING TIME BY THE LAKE.
USE OF SAUNA, ONLY FOR HEALTHY PEOPLE WITH NO MEDICAL CONDITIONS WHICH SHOULD BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT.
ONLINE RENTING GUIDE
1.The reservation is deemed to have been confirmed at the time of payment of the required prepayment - in the amount of 30% on the day indicated in the email confirmation.
2. During high season we accept only seven-day reservations, as well as during the holiday season – accordingly.
3. The remaining amount of the liability together with the deposit amount of 300 PLN must be paid at the latest on arrival at the reception of the rented accommodation.
4. We will refund the deposit within three working days by return transfer to your account.
5. RESERVATION ON DEMAND - In the absence of available accommodations online, we can offer a reservation od demand. Confirmation of availability (or lack thereof) and information on how to make a prepayment will be sent by e-mail.
II RESERVATION CANCELLATION
- The prepayment will be canceled automatically within the required period of time.
2. If canceled, the prepayment is non-refundable.
3. Cancellation or change of reservation is possible via the link contained in the email or by contacting the Service. Using the link in the mail allows you to automatically, immediately cancel your reservation, which according to paragraph. II pt. 2 is non-refundable.
4. Non-use of the entire stay by a guest due to a later arrival than the date of booking or early departure does not result in the reduction or reimbursement of a portion of the payment for the service.
III FINAL AGREEMENTS
The person booking online is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided on the booking form. We are not responsible for the wrong choice of stay or wrongly entered data in the form. If you find any irregularities that cannot be corrected by editing your reservation, please contact the Service.
Contact details are available in the "Contact" tab, at the top of the booking calendar and in e-mails.
RULES OF STAY
- Check-in starts at 4 pm on the day of arrival and lasts until 10 am on the day of departure.
2. Guest is obliged to notify the owner at the time of arrival at least one day before the arrival date. Notices can be made by phone or email to: email@example.com
3. Check-in takes place from 16.00 to 18.00.
4. The check-out is from 07:00 to 10:00.
5. An additional fee may apply for accommodation or check-out at other times than indicated above.
6. The guest bears the financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of items of equipment and technical equipment caused by him or caused by people visiting him. In such case, the owner reserves the right to charge the Guest with the amount equivalent to the loss incurred, primarily by deducting the equivalent of the losses incurred.
7. The guest receives one set of keys to the apartment. In the event of lost keys, Guest will be charged 200 PLN. Guest is obliged to observe night silence, as well as safety rules. From 22.00 to 06.00, any behavior disturbing the rest of the inhabitants is forbidden. In the event of a complaint directed at the guest's behavior in the apartment, the owner has the right to terminate the Agreement immediately with no obligation to reimburse the remainder of the booking period. Guest agrees not to keep animals in the apartment unless agreed in the booking conditions.
The owner shall not be liable for civil or criminal liability in the event of accident, personal injury or death of the guests or third parties on the property during the stay.
9. The above point also applies to the use of a jetty located at the premises of Villa-antonina.com by the Drawski Lake, as well as the use of rented equipment.
10. The owner is not responsible for the things left in the apartment.
11. The apartment has an unguarded parking place in the property.
12. The number of people staying in the apartment cannot exceed the number of persons indicated in the description of the apartment. In the event of a violation of this point, the owner has the right to terminate the Agreement immediately with no obligation to reimburse the amount due for the remaining period of the reservation.
13. The owner is not responsible for the inconvenience caused during the guest's stay related to: construction or finishing work that may be carried out around it, interruption due to reasons beyond the control of the owner (eg breaks in electricity, water provision etc.), noise emissions from the property neighboring countries.
14. Smoking is prohibited in the apartment and a penalty of PLN 500 will be charged to the guest if the rule is violated.
Prolongation of the stay must be submitted by 14.00 noon at the latest the day preceding the day of the expiry of the period covered by the reservation. Extension of stay will only be possible when free apartments are available. If the Guest fails to notify about the planned delayed departure time, it is equivalent to paying for another day.